- The compact QUADRATHERM® Heater delivers a robust 80,000 BTUs of QuadRadiant® heat in a broad, quadrangular heat pattern.
- Uses fuel more efficiently by converting more of the thermal capacity of the gas to infrared heat and transferring more of that heat to the floor.
- Adjustable height helps optimize floor coverage.
- QuadRadiant® heat requires fewer units and less run time to heat a typical house.
- Saves fuel by permitting zone control – heat only the areas of the house where heat is needed.
- Reliable direct spark ignition.
- Thermostatic or zone sensor control.
- Proven, reliable component parts.
- Burner and igniter are protected from debris.
- Heaters are delivered assembled and ready to hang.
- Units include eight-foot (2.4-meter) power cords and gas hoses for flexible heater placement.
- Maximum of 5-psi operation at the heater reduces installation costs for piping and is retrofit friendly.
- 120-volt zone control eliminates transformers.
- Slotted tabs at the corners of the heater permit secure four-point suspension for extra stability.
- Burner is easy to access by removing one screw.
- Three-piece bottom eases access for cleaning.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum construction. Designed for compressed air cleaning.
- Heaters are winchable for house clean-out.