Choose from a wide variety of sizes and optional features!
Features and Benefits
40 Degree Roof:
- The 40-degree roof allows users to fill the hopper (silo) to the top.
- The extra height makes it easier for truck drivers to see the fill hole and helps them position the fill screw correctly.
- Rain that runs down the side wall of the hopper is forced to drip onto the HYDROSHIELD® and fall to the ground, eliminating water problems in the boot area.
Hopper Access Door:
- The ACCESS PLUS® allows one person to open the door, clean the entire interior of the hopper, close it and seal it without ever having to leave the ground.
- The door panel also features a rubber seal to close the hopper opening after each use.
Material Flow Control:
- The SHAKER-PLATE® helps the hopper feed consistently and smoothly.
- It slides feed along the sidewall and hopper in a mass flow, constantly cleaning and polishing the hopper interior.
- This mass flow action eliminates the possibility of the feed getting hung up and becoming stale or moldy.
- The SPRING-LOCK® lid offers the advantage of a lid with a positive, spring-assisted closing action that resists wind and helps keep snow and rain out.
- It's easy to open with one hand and slides along the roof, out of the way of the feed truck auger.
- The remote access option provides additional biosecurity.
Transparent bin transitions:
- Hopper transitions are available in translucent red or clear models.
*** We have several size options for your silos!