The Potters Poultry tiered aviary system is different.
- It is designed by farmers with over 21 years of experience in aviaries for farmers.
- Is goal : easy bird management as a priority.
It is the most open system available, making it easier to see and manage the hens.
A fully integrated system with features:
- Simple stand with very little structure attached to the floor - meaning easy cleaning and open access to birds throughout the barn.
- Infinitely changeable to suit any building.
- Lighting available at all levels to minimize ground eggs.
- Minimum distances between levels to reduce the flying requirements of the hens, thus reducing injuries.
- All eggs at one level and one collection point.
- Choice of belt numbers according to the layout design and building dimensions.
Ideal for new, renovation or conversion projects.
All necessary perches provided in the system.
Supplied as part of a complete package to provide a turnkey project.